Hi friends in this post I am sharing how to add bootstrap bar with your desired colour.First of all download twitter bootstrap here.Then upload the three files css,js,icons to a webhost or dropbox.I am using opendrive to upload files.Then get direct link of the files .
- Goto blogger dashboard->Template->Edit HTML
- Place direct links just below<head>
- Check whether you added <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"/>If not just add it below<head>
- Just above ]]></b:skin>
- Then add nav bar,below<body> ,Add for example
- See a sample here
- Change the color according to your needs in css.In Css,color represents color of the text.Replace ”#” with your links what you want to add in tab.Replace”Home”and”Link ” with your desired name.Hope friends , you really like it…….